Saturday, December 25, 2021

PENTECOSTAL PANIC OVER COVID19!

 COVID-19 | Thorne Harbour Health

(Pamphlet, By Shaun Willcock, Bible Based Ministries)

I was a Pentecostal preacher once, a long time ago in my ignorant youth.  I heard and saw most of it: the charlatans and the sincerely deceived; the wealthy charmers able to empty people’s wallets with smooth words; the musicians and their teenage “gospel groupies”; the fake healers (“faith healers”) and their staged “healings”; the gibberish of fake tongues-speaking; the lying prophets and their fake prophecies; the “deliverance deceivers”; the heresies.  For almost four decades since the Lord opened my eyes to it and delivered me from that snare, I have preached and written against the Pentecostal movement and its even more heretical sister, the Charismatic movement, exposing its lies, heresies, and deception; and by God’s grace the eyes of others have been opened and they have been set free by the Lord, and many who were never part of it have been warned to steer well clear of it. LINK TO ARTICLE HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment