Saturday, December 18, 2021

Is there more than ONE GOSPEL?



2 Corinthians 11:4 “For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.” 

 Galatians 1:8“But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”

There is "much ado" today, about "experience" and "feelings" (like feeling that Christ had left you) but our LORD JESUS CHRIST has told us in His Word that: I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." HEB 13:5

 Romans 1:17

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Heb. 10:38  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Habakkuk 2:4
Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
 
Galatians 3:11But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

- Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 41:10-13 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  

- Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Hebrews 13:5-6 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.  

- Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment