Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Goal Of Hollywood And The Entire Entertainment Industry Is To Normalize Satanism And That Mission Is Now Nearly Complete

People, we are losing this battle, and maybe from a biblical point of view these things cannot be stopped. But what can be stopped is you and I being a part of it. After you watch these videos, you will see how pervasive satanism in America truly is, and shockingly, you will see how perhaps you have been a part of it because it is just so deeply ingrained in our culture by this point.
 
LUKE 22:53  When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

These videos will show you that America is firmly in the grip of the occult and satanism to a degree that you never thought possible. And it gets worse every day.

In 1988, I left my parent’s home in New Jersey and headed west to California. In A very short period of time I found work as an actor, became a stand-in and double for then-stars like Richard Gere and Matt Dillon, acting in dozens of commercials and enjoyed small roles on many of the popular shows of the day. I was a card-carrying member of SAG and AFTRA for 18 years. From what I personally saw during the 6 years I was actively involved, before the Lord called me out of it in 1994, it was not an overly wholesome place. Many crazy things were done behind closed doors. But in 2019, not only are those things now done openly, you can also see that Hollywood, the music industry, and even formerly family friendly companies like Disney are working to normalize the occult in general and satanism in particular.STORY AND EVIL VIDEOS HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment