Monday, June 10, 2019

MY RIGHT TO CHOOSE!

Celebrating Murder – ‘Look What It Did For My Career!’

Jun 10, 2019
You know that we have come to the end of civilisation as we know it when we routinely call good evil and evil good, and celebrate and promote that which is wicked. And when the mainstream media fully gets on board, then you know things have spiralled out of control. Consider this true story cheerily being promoted in today’s media.
The headline is this: “Choosing murder is a woman’s right, I don’t regret exercising mine.” And this jarring paragraph is the main takeaway from the article:
The procedure itself was relatively painless. I pointed the gun, pulled the trigger, and that was it. When it was over, I was offered a cup of tea and a biscuit by my supporters, and then my mum took me home. Ten years later, I think about that murder with sadness, but not regret. I will never regret my decision. I have done so many things and had so many opportunities that I may not have been able to do with my husband. I have run a business, lived on four continents and am studying a Master’s degree, and I intend to keep studying. OK, so I changed just a few words – otherwise it is a perfectly true story. Here is the actual version of events as promoted and endorsed by the Sydney Morning Herald and the Melbourne Age. The real title says this: “Reproductive choice is a woman’s right, I don’t regret exercising mine.” And the actual quote is this:
The procedure itself was relatively painless. I was given a short-acting anaesthetic, that kept me awake, but unable to remember exactly what had happened. The last thing I remember is going into a surgical theatre style room, and wearing a special gown. When I woke up, I was offered a cup of tea and a biscuit, and then my mum took me home.FULL ARTICLE HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment