Thursday, December 17, 2015

HELLSONG'S ABOMINATION: "Silent Night" performance.
Video of Hillsong, LONDON "Christ-mass" special. (The video is at the bottom of this entry.)

Just when you thought that you had "seen it all" this should bring the man and woman of God to tears. This pseudo church, has no limits to it's blasphemy. 



Joel 2:17
“Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?”  KJV

Ezekiel Ch. 8
He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.
And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.
Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.
And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.
17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
WATCH THIS ABOMINABLE VIDEO HERE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment