Sunday, March 6, 2022

 A "Throw Away" Society!

Children have become "Things we throw away!"

 CHRISTIAN...BE CAREFUL TO WHOM YOU GIVE YOUR VALUABLE VOTE!

"Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?" --Micah 6:7

I was (for many decades), what one would call, "a rusted on LIBERAL VOTER!"But, I must now reassess!What about YOU?

Read the list of Parliamentary Candidates, and how they treat the unborn, who have NO RIGHTS!

SO MUCH FOR WOMENS' RIGHTS...WHAT ABOUT THE TINY FEMALES? This election may be called the Life Election  

In this Parliament, many MP's voted to support the ATTORNEY-GENERAL (Vicki Chapman)'s legislation which brought in ABORTION TO BIRTH in South Australia. Critically, 26 MP's voted AGAINST Minister David Speirs' amandments to RESTRICT access to late term abortion. Those members, including Premier Stephen Marshall, used their votes to ALLOW THE KILLING OF LATE-TERM, VIABLE BABIES.READ LIST:

Liberal Minister Speirs and Labour front benchers, Stephen Mullighan Tom Koutsantonis and Michael Brown, fought hard to restrict LATE TERM ABORTION. They and the other 17 MP's who voted for the Speirs amendment, deserve our commendation. OPPOSITION LEADER, Peter Malinauskas also voted for the amendment.  LINK TO THE LIST OF CANDIDATES HERE:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment