Wednesday, March 11, 2020


‘We Must Accept Everyone and Everything’

Mar 11, 2020     FROM ''CULTURE WATCH.'' 
(The Bible quotes Bill uses, are from a modern version, WHICH I HATE!    Jennifer.)

Here are some things I will not tolerate:




From Psalm 119:128 King James Version 

"Therefore, I esteem all Thy precepts to be right, and I hate every false way." 

How often have you heard Christians claim that we should just love everybody, not disagree with anyone, and just get along? They have the mistaken notion that Christianity is all about tolerance and acceptance – and by that I mean the world’s notions of tolerance and acceptance. But biblical Christianity has never taught that we must embrace everything, tolerate every behaviour, accept every belief, and run with every worldview.

There are plenty of things we are called to reject, to want nothing to do with, and to even hate. Hate? You betcha? Let me start with just one crystal clear passage that too many believers have forgotten about – or have rejected. Romans 12:9 says this: “Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.”
NOW READ ON...


No comments:

Post a Comment