Monday, May 27, 2019

Romans 1:24

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves."
HOPEFULLY, REAL MEN WILL BOYCOTT GILLETTE!


THE BEST A TRANS CAN GET: New Gillette Ad Features A Dad Teaching His Transgender ‘Son’ How To Shave

The video follows Samson Bonkeabantu Brown, a young transgender teen from Canada, as he shaves his face for the very first time under the guidance of his father. “I always knew I was different but I didn’t know there was a term for the type of person that I was,” Brown says in Gillette’s "First Shave" advert. “I went into my transition just wanting to be happy. I’m glad I’m at the point where I’m able to shave.” As he puts the advice into practice, Brown is comforted by his father who tells him not to be scared. “Shaving is about being confident. You’re doing fine,” Brown’s father says. The ad’s tagline, released as part of its #MyBestSelf campaign, then reads: “Whenever, wherever. However it happens, your first shave is special”.

No comments:

Post a Comment