Friday, March 15, 2019

               HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
   

Patrick was not a Roman Catholic!

“Before I was humbled I was like a stone lying in deep mire, and He that is mighty came and in His mercy raised me up and, indeed, lifted me high up and placed me on top of the wall.  And from there I ought to shout out in gratitude to the Lord for His great favours in this world and for ever, that the mind of man cannot measure.” 


Patrick the Christian Evangelist, who brought the true Gospel of Christ to the Irish, is an historical figure that needs to be heard in his own reverberating words and feelings. Patrick was most certainly not a Roman Catholic but hijacked by Vatican revisionist. The heartbeat and the soul of Patrick was the Gospel in Christ Jesus. The facts presented in this video will no doubt be a revelation to many. Patrick’s message of God’s grace and his legacy are all Scriptural and are a deep encouragement in our time. READ RICHARD BENNETT'S ARTICLE HERE:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment