Friday, January 18, 2019

THE LATE ''BISHOP'' TONY PALMER
THE RACE BACK TO THE MOTHER 
         (of Harlots) CHURCH.
 Bishop Tony Palmer Has Perished: Be Both Joyful And Filled With Sorrow
It was not difficult to see where Tony’s true loyalties were. While he was positioned as an Anglican is a particular schism, he seemed to have been a Roman Catholic in all but name only. He said in a sermon in 2007:
Because of our close relationship with the Charismatic Catholic Church, my wife has returned to her Catholic faith and even our Children desire to be Catholic. I am the only one in my own family that is not Catholic. This is something I have to suffer for the sake of my Mission. As an Anglican I represent a bridge between the Protestant and Catholic worlds, becoming a Catholic myself would mean losing my ability to be a bridge, therefore I suffer being outside the ‘Mother Church’ for the sake of the Kingdom of God. God knows how I suffer internally when I am unable to partake of the Communion that I feel so part of. I am reminded of the Samaritan Women who asked Jesus healing, He told her that He had not come for the Dogs but for the Jews… And she answered…’but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from the table’… I have become worst (sic) than a dog for the sake of God’s calling, remember us when you eat? LINK TO STORY HERE:

                                    VIDEO OF HIS SPEECH HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment