Sunday, February 7, 2016

Prophecy against false shepherds:

1And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. 4The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. 5And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. 6My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them. EZEKIEL 34:1-6 KJV
 

Cult survivor relives history of servitude

You may choose to look the other way but you can never again say you did not know.
William Wilberforce, 1789

by Marissa Calligeros

Published: March 20, 2010 - 6:01AM
Helen Pomery and David Lowe remember a former life of servitude.
"I had to submit and be obedient to my husband," Ms Pomery, a 60-year-old Brisbane mother, claims.
"I had to submit and be obedient to the church elders and I had to cut off my daughter."
This, she was assured, was key to her eternal salvation.
"We lived at Samford on acreage. We were ordinary. We just happened to go to an extraordinary church..."
The church - the Brisbane Christian Fellowship (BCF) - nestled in the Samford Valley in Brisbane's north, has a loyal following.
Church elders preach sacrifice, submission and obedience, she claimed.
To the church faithful, they are God's messengers.
But beyond the public face of the church, strategically hidden from the congregation, is human devastation.
STORY HERE:


 The Stress takes its Toll, by DAVID LOWE:

No matter what I did and how I tried to be a part of BCF, I never felt at home there. I could never measure up to what was being expected of me and I could not understand all the papers, books and teaching subjects despite all my attempts to keep up. It was around this time that I had my first physical, emotional and mental breakdown because my life was just enormously pressured in every direction and it was the church that expected first allegiance, not my family and their needs.

 DAVID LOWE'S STORY HERE:

HELP CAN BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING "STREETCAR FORUM''
LINK HERE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment