Wednesday, September 30, 2026

More on the apostate  BRISBANE ''CHRISTIAN'' FELLOWSHIP.

COMMENTS FROM THOSE WHO KNOW. 

 

Once again listening to davey butcher, baker, vic lie maker drone on and on about falling from the heights of Zion and how vic's messenger administration is the only thing that will save us. It's quite amazing to me that after some 2,000 years, God has chosen a narcissistic little general from the swamps of Samford to save the world.

To those who still support this fallen little turd of a man, a few questions. 1. After all these years, how come you are not yet perfected? For 40 years vic has beaten you over the head with the same issues, yet you refuse to learn. Why? 2. How come this fantastic administration has yet to gather others to their fold? If vics word is so amazing, why do so many reject it? 3. How is it going not seeing your sons, daughters, grandkids, parents, friends?

On to Tiny Tim Maurice, had to listen to this idiot drone on and on about gainsaying. When I told my spouse what a load of crap he was spewing, I was accused of gainsaying. It wasn't too well received when I danced around singing; "I'm a gainsayer, I'm a gainsayer, hearing an idiot spew...."

You nailed it Dexter. "
It's the old "I can accuse you of gainsaying, but you can't accuse me....because whatever vic says, or says through tiny tim, (I refuse to capitalize their names because they do not deserve it) little peter or davevic is the pure, unadulterated truth.

The fact that vic is a liar from the beginning is what is actually true. To the people still caught up in vicspeak, please open your eyes. Please use the critical thinking skills GOD himself gave you! When someone like vic asks...no, TELLS you to give up your critical thinking as your thoughts are fallen and only good ol viceroonie knows what's good for you.

When and if you do accept the challenge to look critically at the gospel of vic, we will be here for you when GOD's truth breaks in on you.





No comments:

Post a Comment